Friday, September 3, 2021

 

When I started my journey in 2017 it commenced with a gray cloud streaking my silver lining. Death was spotted throughout. This journey is following the same path. The only aunt I have in the world is leaving this world to be with those that have gone before her.  Why are life’s journeys sometimes filled with gloom when excitement is on the horizon. Because in life...life and death co-exist. One happens because of the other.


Because Christ died we have life. We must come to terms with expecting those we love to one day enter the realm of walking away from this life to revel in their eternal life. 


 My aunt transitioned on Labor Day...three days before the departure of my cross-country journey.


 Sep 3, 2021 at 7:01 AM

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...."Because in life...life and death co-exist. One happens because of the other."- Vanessa Neely
Beautifully stated.