Monday, July 2, 2007

Whose World Is It

As I approached a traffic light one day a driver at the intersection to my left was fixing her hair among other things. When the light changed she continued her tasks and slowly pulled off causing the third car behind her to miss the light. Unfortunate for me I ended up being the second car behind her at the next light. I could see her still moving around and not paying attention to the light when it changed and you guessed it, I missed the light. As I sat there waiting for it to change, again, these thoughts came to me...

It’s all about me; I do what I want whenever and wherever I want, says Selfish.

It’s your world, I just live in it, says Cynical.

The world belongs to those who take it by force, says Aggressive.

It’s my world, no one does it better than me, says Conceited.


It’s my Father’s world, we’re just passing through, says Spiritual.

It’s a terrible world, nothing good ever happens, says Pessimist.

Things always look better in the morning, says Optimist.

It’s my world, I created it. Just like I created you in my own image and gave you a free will to live as you desire, says—Guess Who…

No comments: